[sf-lug] Fwd: Anti-DRM efforts in the San-Francisco area

Thomas DiZoglio thomas.dizoglio at eride.com
Wed Jun 7 11:11:34 PDT 2006

I'm going.
---------------------
t0md

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to eRide, Inc. may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message (and all attachments) to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message (and all attached documents) and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.