[sf-lug] (Event) SF-LUG Meeting 6/4 Javacat in SF & Beginning of Linux StudyGroup

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 13:28:56 PDT 2006

Come one, come all. The San Francisco Linux User's Group has its bi-monthly meeting this Sunday 6/4 from 11am-1pm, at the JavaCat Cafe, in the lovely Richmond District of San Francisco @ 20th and Geary. Afterwards, we are planning to start our RedHat Certified Engineer & Technician Studygroup. As with all events of SF-LUG, the less you know the merrier. Have questions of Linux, or computers in general, come and ask away. We haven't decided on any structure for the studygroup. But, you will probably learn a lot. Hope to see you there.