[sf-lug] Another victory...

David Sterry david at sterryit.com
Sun May 14 23:29:53 PDT 2006

It sounds to me like an opportunity for some creative marketing. A
different sign on each monitor that says:

- Years from now you can tell your friends you used Linux before Vista
came out! They will bow and say, we're not worthy.

- Did you know you're using Linux right now?

- Did you know this computer has no antivirus software? Try that with
(name of other OS)!

- Welcome to the future of computing. This machine's running Linux.

- A ticker...$'s saved by running linux on these 3 computers in Javacat.

- (Add your own)

or look through the ones here: http://www.stip.fr/linux/lfce/ (some of
these are lame but there are a couple of good ones)

-Dave