[sf-lug] Fwd: Geekville!

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 16:50:40 PDT 2006

Hey Sameer,
  I don't know what took me so long. I normally check out people's  website, when they indicate there might be something there. So, I  finally checkedout yours. Pretty cool stuff. I'm now definitely want to  be there next Tuesday.

  PS. Hey Jim, I'll be out in  your neck of the beach, it really is only sand dunes out there, Tuesday  by about 4pm. Need some help? This time I'll definitely be there! !

Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:  Rick Moen wrote:

>Quoting jim stockford (jim at well.com):
>

>>On the lower left is Bill Gates.  On the lower right is Paul Allen,
>>owner of the Seattle Seahawks, a man now worth about $20 billion.  How
>>much money would you have sent this group in 1978?
>>

>And you know what?  Their stuff sucked back then, too.  I was around at
>the time.
>
>See:  "Altair BASIC" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Legacy_Microsoft

There's a list of all the people in that picture at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroSoft under the "History" section.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.