[sf-lug] Tux Paint CD-ROMs are here

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Mar 23 19:00:30 PST 2006

hiya bill:
    I've gotta have some kind of paint program
to work on our (very slow-to-develop) sf-lug
web site.
    So i got yours!
    I'll be loading and using in a day or so (I got
employment these days, so time is tight) and
am pretty excited about trying it out.
    I paid for extras, partly to support the
development crew, partly to have the CDs
available for the sf-lug bunch--available
now (I might even drive it over to whomever
buys one), and with cheaper shipping!
    These are the untouched, exact CDs that
CafePress sent to my (our) PO box. That
they won't run on a particular platform is
actually a matter of my refusing to share
my property or do anything that in any way
promotes a particular other platform (the
binaries probably work fine).
    I may not be as particular as he who
shaves, but I'm getting kind of piqued at
surveys lately.
jim