[sf-lug] [new-sfwow] (tech) learning Python and Ruby

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 22:10:46 PST 2006

Hi Shannon,
I'm a member of SF-WOW. I also belong to the San
Francisco Linux User's Group. Belonging to and Group
is are rather nebulous terms with this collection of
individuals. But, I'm sure there is someone here whom
might be able to give your friend some direction. So,
I thought i'd through it there.

Vince