[sf-lug] Tux Paint CD-ROMs are here

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 23 12:43:32 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:07:52PM -0800, jim stockford wrote:

>     I bought three Tux Paint CD-ROMs and want to
> keep one for myself.
>     I'm willing to sell the other two for my cost (CD
> price plus 1/3 shipping).

Hi Jim! ;^)

>     Tux Paint CDs claim to work for three platforms:
> Linux, Mac OSX, and one other.
>     I believe in the case of the CDs I have that they
> will not run on the other platform, only on Mac OSX
> and Linux. But if you buy Tux Paint CDs or choose
> to download the program, I believe you can get
> your copies to run on the other platform.

Hrm, the CD should contain subfolders with:

  * an installer for Windows,
  * an installer for Mac OS X,
  * RPM packages for various Red Hat and Fedora CORE Linux releases,
  * source code
  * documentation

>     So if you have a linux or Mac OSX machine and
> want to buy Tux Paint from me at my cost (and save
> a little shipping for y'se'f), lemme know.
> jim at well.com
> PS  you'll also spare yourself the wait and the
> mildly obnoxious CafePress follow-up survey.

Thx Jim!  What brought this on, anyhow!? ;^)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel