[sf-lug] Tux Paint CD-ROMs are here

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Mar 22 21:07:52 PST 2006

    I bought three Tux Paint CD-ROMs and want to
keep one for myself.
    I'm willing to sell the other two for my cost (CD
price plus 1/3 shipping).

    Tux Paint CDs claim to work for three platforms:
Linux, Mac OSX, and one other.
    I believe in the case of the CDs I have that they
will not run on the other platform, only on Mac OSX
and Linux. But if you buy Tux Paint CDs or choose
to download the program, I believe you can get
your copies to run on the other platform.

    So if you have a linux or Mac OSX machine and
want to buy Tux Paint from me at my cost (and save
a little shipping for y'se'f), lemme know.
jim at well.com
PS  you'll also spare yourself the wait and the
mildly obnoxious CafePress follow-up survey.