[sf-lug] Python and Ruby

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 22 11:04:47 PST 2006

Quoting Lx Rudis (lx_rudis at sbcglobal.net):

> dierdre and rick - we're really nice people out here
> in the wilds of northwest san francisco.  we walk
> upright, wear clean clothes when we can find them ,
> eat with forks and everything.

Lx Rudis, thanks.  I'd already forwarded Adrien's proposal to Deirdre[1]
last night.  I hope she does come speak, because she's quite a good
speaker on ruby and, in particular, the Ruby on Rails Web framework.

In any event, there _is_ a San Francisco Ruby Meetup Group:  It's
easiest to find using Rich Morin's "SF Bay Area Scripting Groups" page,
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass/groups.php

[1] Easiest way to remember the spelling is that it's like in "weird".