[sf-lug] Python and Ruby (and morpheus)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Mar 22 21:02:15 PST 2006

    the thing about "speaking" at sf-lug is its
informality. I believe marilyn had a novel and
fun time because of our non-format, kind of
like hunkering together around a campfire
(never mind thinking that one out, LX).
    For us, seems to me, having marilyn there
provided us a focus that was extra gratifying
(that one, too, LX).
    Let's do more such. come on down, Dierdre,
get a free dinner and ride and let's talk Ruby
and also Rails (is it true there's other
languages on Rails? Maybe David Morpheus'
programming language will ride at last).