[sf-lug] sf-lug at SFSU

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 08:21:30 PST 2006

I'll go. I can't say I'll make every meeting. But, I think it could be a nice little change. Thanks Sameer and Cyrus

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:
    Thanks to Sameer, the IMSA bunch at San Francisco
State University (IMSA at SFSU), in the person of Cyrus
Makalinaw, claims to be definitely interested in
once-a-month SF-LUG meetings on campus. I have
offered to traipse out at least one computer for Linux
demos and mayhem.
    I'm hoping the few of you who prematurely offered
to come on down will do so for our first (as yet not
scheduled) meeting.
    That's the latest news.
jim
PS I'm a little worried, given tomorrow night's Python
speaker, that nobody has made "Monday Python
night" jokes. Well, the fewer people who come, the
more individual attention we get.