[sf-lug] sf-lug at SFSU

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Mar 19 20:52:54 PST 2006

    Thanks to Sameer, the IMSA bunch at San Francisco
State University (IMSA at SFSU), in the person of Cyrus
Makalinaw, claims to be definitely interested in
once-a-month SF-LUG meetings on campus. I have
offered to traipse out at least one computer for Linux
demos and mayhem.
    I'm hoping the few of you who prematurely offered
to come on down will do so for our first (as yet not
scheduled) meeting.
    That's the latest news.
jim
PS I'm a little worried, given tomorrow night's Python
speaker, that nobody has made "Monday Python
night" jokes. Well, the fewer people who come, the
more individual attention we get.