[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 2 16:41:17 PDT 2016

Folks:

If any of you are interested, we'll be doing a Proposition Party
starting at 11:00am on Saturday, 11/5 at Sweet Tomatoes in Sunnyvale.

     @ Costco Wholesale
     1210 Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, CA
     (408) 730-8117

I'm still open to suggestions for a place that won't mind us hanging out
for a few hours and that has wi-fi available.

Please RSVP to the Friday Follies list (even if you aren't a member.)

Regards,
Michael

>>> Michael