[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 29 23:35:09 PDT 2016

Folks:

I apologize for delays, but work has been keeping me very busy,
including having alert messages going off since 9:00pm (just got them to
stop, but it took several of us.)

Given the short notice, we'll skip holding the Proposition Party this
weekend.

I'm going to suggest Sweet Tomatoes in Sunnyvale on either Saturday 11/4
or Sunday 11/5 at whatever time they open. (We've used Sweet Tomatoes
before as they have a space we can take over for a few hours.)

If anyone has an alternate idea of a restaurant with sufficient space,
and possibly with wi-fi, I'll all in favor.

Please cast your votes!

Regards,
Michael

For extra reference: