[friday-follies] Anyone up for a Proposition Party?

Jan P karylj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:09:32 PDT 2016

​Sorry.  The distinction was gray for me because the conclusions (for both
you and Warren, who may have been on a different thread) were published,
albeit as tentative, with "yes" or "no" which are usually NOT the
conclusions at the start of the party, and often not at the end either,
though people do state personal views (in the form of "so I consider
argument A to have heavier weight than ​argument B"