[dvlug] dvlug.org Registry Expiry Date: 2022-04-05T18:33:21Z

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 3 11:05:09 PDT 2022

Grant,

Yes, confirmed you may want to note and act promptly.

... publicdomainregistry.com ... no idea exactly how they handle
at least initial stages of expired domain, but in all cases,
expired domain is not a good position to be in if one intends
to retain domain.

And, egad, some registrars that have "autorenew" are
annoying about it in funky/hazardous ways ... like
GoDaddy - which actually applies such autorenew renewal
slightly after actual expiration ... always makes me
very nervous to watch that ... fortunately no domains
I actually manage as registrant with that registrar
(and personally, I'm inclined to renew domains I do
handle reasonably well in advance).

$ whois dvlug.org | fgrep -i expir
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-04-05T18:33:21Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
$