[dvlug] xfce settings question

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:21:11 PDT 2020

I'm not sure I follow completely. Do you mean the proprietary
protocol "chromoting" https://remotedesktop.google.com ? There are other
ways to share a desktop using open protocols like vnc. Depending on what
you want to do an ssh session might work better with tunneling. A remote x
session is more direct over some kind of connection. Unfortunately there's
not enough information to understand the setup between the machines and
other possible connection and usage limitations.

Best wishes,
Grant