[dvlug] xfce settings question

Don Smith dcsmith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:29:49 PDT 2020

I am using the proprietary chrome remote desktop. I feel better about it
then opening my own port as I, maybe misguidedly, trust them to do a little
security even via obfuscation. If there were a service that would reverse
tunnel for me with similar clients I'd probably use it. The issue seems to
be, however, in creating duplicate logins. I also had setup rdp sessions to
the same box and saw the same behavior. I'm wondering if it's a limitation
of xfce that I can't have 2 gui sessions going at the same time, or if it's
a setting. I've done the x tunneling but it's super slow.

Thanks again for the response Grant, and good to hear from you.