[dvlug] xfce settings question

Don Smith dcsmith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:50:12 PDT 2020

Hi,
I figured this might be the place to check. I use xfce with ubuntu studio.
I also use google chrome remote desktop. Unfortunately, and I didn't have
this when I was running ubuntu 16.04 with unity, I seem to be able to only
have 1 desktop session open at a time, so if i login to the remote desktop
it only works if i logout the desktop session. Is there a way around this?
I haven't looked too deeply but was wondering if anyone on the list was
very familiar with xfce to see if they understood how the sessions work.

Hope everyone is doing well, I will say even as an infrequent attendee I do
miss the in person meetups, and hope this whole madness blows over soon.

Thanks again,

Don Smith