[dvlug] Meeting today, 2012-07-27

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Fri Jul 27 13:54:46 PDT 2012

Hello!

Our usual DVLUG hosts have obligations elsewhere this week, so I'm hosting it
instead. It's at the same time and place as usual, 7PM at Caffe La Scala. See
http://www.dvlug.org/ for directions and more information. If you have
questions, feel free to email me or the list :-)

Unfortunately, I don't have a penguin mascot handy, but I'm easy to spot: I'll
be using my bright purple Dell netbook, which has an antenna sticking out the
top of it.

Hope to see you there,
Robert

--