[dvlug] Meeting today, Fri July 27 at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at dvlug.org
Fri Jul 27 14:25:27 PDT 2012

We have a new schedule, the second and fourth Friday of each month at 7PM.
Thank you for hosting today, Robert. I look forward to hearing feedback
about our first podcast and website. We will soon be releasing a second
podcast about the raspberrypi.org project.

Please join us today from 7PM at Caffe La Scala, 1655 N Main St in Walnut
Creek regardless of reminder emails. Details with map links are always
available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the meeting feel free to ask
questions on this email list.
Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

Grant