[dvlug] Request for dvlug feedback

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:33:44 PST 2010

DVLUG,

I have the same issue as Dylan: Friday night is "date" night with my
wife (of 13 years). I've managed to make it to only one DVLUG meeting
and would love to come to others, but the Friday night is no good for
me.  If the meeting is rescheduled, or an additional periodic meeting is
held on another night, I'm game to give it a whirl. For my part,
Tuesdays and most Wednesdays are booked, but Mondays and Thursdays are
fairly open.  Of course, that's just me!

Cheers!
Mark