[dvlug] Request for dvlug feedback

Michael Paric mparic at compbizsolutions.com
Mon Feb 22 12:19:39 PST 2010

> Hello to All.
>
> I ditto Dylan's suggestion.
>
> It's one thing if you're not in a committed relationship.
>
> It's something else when you are, especially when you are married.
> Friday night is a time to take off the tie, take off your shoes, and
> relax
> With the one that you love. It's the end of the work week.
>
> If you keep the Friday night meetings, I will probably keep on
> attending,
> But less frequently.
>
> I also think that your attendance will improve if you move it to
> another week night.
>
> My suggestion it to try it and see whether the attendance improves.
> Attendance is one sure indicator that the group is successful in its
> mission statements.
>
> Thanks
> Harry Strout

Mondays would not work for me as I have several other commissions/committees/boards that meet on regular Monday nights. While I may not make *every* Friday night, that day works best for me even though I'm in a committed relationship (having just celebrated 12 years of marriage).  Being the start of the weekend it offers the opportunity for my wife and I to do our separate activities for a couple hours in downtown WC while still having a "date" night before and after the LUG meeting.

Michael