[dvlug] Request for dvlug feedback

harry strout harry-strout at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 18:38:58 PST 2010

Hello to All.

I ditto Dylan's suggestion.

It's one thing if you're not in a committed relationship.

It's something else when you are, especially when you are married.
Friday night is a time to take off the tie, take off your shoes, and
relax
With the one that you love. It's the end of the work week.

If you keep the Friday night meetings, I will probably keep on
attending,
But less frequently.

I also think that your attendance will improve if you move it to
another week night.

My suggestion it to try it and see whether the attendance improves.
Attendance is one sure indicator that the group is successful in its
mission statements.

Thanks
Harry Strout