[dvlug] DVI -> VGA adapters

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:57:27 PST 2010

Thanks for making this request, Michael.  When I brought it up with
Earl at ZA Reason he wasn't aware of the need.  Can you post something
similar to the berkeleylug.com mail list?

I hope that others that attend DVLUG will donate any unused adapters
that are lying around or are left over after Christmas upgrades.

Thanks,

Grant