[dvlug] DVI -> VGA adapters

Michael Paric mparic at compbizsolutions.com
Fri Jan 1 16:38:14 PST 2010

One of the Partimus-sponsored schools in San Francisco acquired a
number of donated Dell desktops, however half of them have DVI-only
monitor connections. Instead of trying to acquire and replace the
graphics cards (some are built into the motherboard), I suggested we
see if we can round up some Male DVI-I to Female VGA adapters like the
ones typically included in aftermarket graphics cards. If you have
some, please bring them to the next DV LUG meeting (1/1) and I'll get
them to Christian. I have four and we need about 20. Thanks everyone;
Happy Holidays!

Michael Paric