[dvlug] Need for Technical Assistance - Error problem ? connecting MYSQL to HTTP

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 3 11:59:49 PST 2010

Phillip seems to have likewise somehow slid off the mailing list into
private e-mail, and I will similarly assume he intended to post to the
mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from phillip tribble <phillip.tribble at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:27:54 -0800
From: phillip tribble <phillip.tribble at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [dvlug] Need for Technical Assistance - Error problem ?
	connecting MYSQL to HTTP

Try ensuring that the config.php file for your application is configured
correctly. Check the default db and server info in that file.

Regards,

Phillip Tribble

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 Mobile Device
The power of linux in your palms.