[dvlug] Meetings over holiday season

Robert Wall robertlikesturtles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:49:27 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I double-checked with the Caffe La Scala people in-person tonight
(thanks for calling, Rick), and they're definitely open in time for
our meetings on the 25th and the 1st, and Grant (and hopefully
others!) will be there, so meetings are definitely happening those

So, in summary, no meetings are getting cancelled, everything is
happening as normal. As always, meetings are optional, so those of you
who have other things to do (including me, incidentally) can safely
give it a miss :-)

~ Robert