[dvlug] Meetings over holiday season

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:28:56 PST 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:24 AM, harry strout <harry-strout at comcast.net> wrote:
> I finally solved the puzzle: 6:00 PM at La Scala, 1655 North Main,
> Walnut Creek.

Hello Harry,

Yes, Caffe La Scala is the place.  Meetings have take place weekly
since May with very few interruptions.  The mail list has not been
kept updated each and every time.  Do not feel alarmed.  If you have a
particular topic or question you can attend a meeting or just mail
this list and see who might be able to provide some input.

Robert and Rick, thank you for thinking about the two holiday meetings
and for calling to check.  It sounds like meetings will take place as
usual despite the unusual holiday schedule conflicts.  Rest assured,
if they are open I will be there enjoying a warm drink as usual.  The
remaining question about New Year's hours will be announced when La
Scala decides what hours they will be open.

Happy Holidays,

Grant Bowman