[dvlug] dvlug Promotion

Robert Wall robertlikesturtles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 03:10:12 PDT 2009

meetup.com charges a subscription fee to organizers these days, so I'd
be inclined to avoid that. Twitter and identi.ca announcements have
proved helpful for people in other groups I've been in, so that'd be
good.

Would any of the non-social-networking-inclined people use an RSS feed
or something similar for events? If so, I'll look into throwing one up
on dvlug.org.

~ Robert

--
Robert Wall <robertlikesturtles at gmail.com>