[dvlug] dvlug Promotion

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 3 16:09:29 PDT 2009

Quoting Mark K. Zanfardino (mzanfardino at gmail.com):

> Note: do you have any idea why my posts don't seem to be making it to
> the greater mailing list? Or is this something I need to speak to Rick
> about?

If you can please send me an example with full headers, I will be glad
to investigate.  (Also, be sure to include what the observed failure
_was_ specifically.  I.e., did the post never show up in the archive?
Did you and various other people not receive copies remailed by
Mailman?)

At the risk of belabouring the obvious, at least one of your posts
has reached the archive plus at least one of its subscribers.  ;->