[dvlug] On running servers on the Internet, in general

Michael Will mrmichaelwill at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 07:51:46 PDT 2009

Slackware was my second distro, mcc interims release my first. Three floppy disks including the compiler. I used it at our company with mgetty+sendfax to send out mass faxes to our customers by using awk and a csv exported file from the access database. They where really wowed also when they ran out of diskspace and I did not have to come into the office when I remote logged in to migrate the system to a larger drive they had added...

But they did not really believe me when I said everybody should and will use email.

Michael - wrote the pci howto back in 93