[dvlug] Smaug Case Study

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:30:32 PDT 2009

We won't be making these same mistakes during our dvlug transition
whenever we get to it.  However since there's no web content yet there
is no urgency.

Perhaps we can use lists.dvlug.org to point to linuxmafia.com and use
Phillip's new machine for dvlug.org and www.dvlug.org and whatever
else we dream up.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Santayana

FYI,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>