[conspire] Flashing twelves

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Mar 15 01:13:39 PDT 2024

Ron / BCLUG said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 11:41:44 -0700

>Les Faby wrote on 2024-03-14 10:46:
>
>> Basic buttons should be physical
>
>Agreed.
>
>I chose one with a physical knob for setting times, weights, etc.

When they made that stupid law about washing machines must be low
water[1], I bought the last Speed Queen model with a mechanical timer
and mechanical every adjustment. Boy, am I glad I did.

[1]: I'm all for conservation, but those low water machines don't
completely cleanse or rinse your clothes, so you wear your clothes 5
hours and end up stinking. It's not a "washing machine" if it doesn't
wash. Heck, I'd rather get a bucket and crank ringer.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21