[conspire] Flashing twelves

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Thu Mar 14 11:41:44 PDT 2024

Les Faby wrote on 2024-03-14 10:46:

> Basic buttons should be physical

Agreed.

I chose one with a physical knob for setting times, weights, etc.

> and therefore a simplified interface.

But it also has a dozen buttons for popcorn, and other useless (to me)
cooking options that make it less simplified than it could be.

> Non everyday functions should be via smartphone. Use Bluetooth or USB or
> NFC to connect. Short range, not on Internet.

Agree with "not on Internet", but strongly disagree with using
smartphone unless it's an option and not a requirement.

rb