[conspire] 1:2.1.29-1+deb10u5? Re: upgrade-in-place to Mailman 2.1.30 and want to test Mailman3?

Michael Paoli michael.paoli at berkeley.edu
Sat Mar 2 12:03:22 PST 2024

Will 1:2.1.29-1+deb10u5 suffice?  That's the latest (and fairly likely
to be last) Debian version from the mailman 2.x series.
That is also the version that's currently running on lists.balug.org
and has been running there for quite a long time ... since at least
2022-08-11T01:16:18.162191795Z.

Notes / See also:
https://snapshot.debian.org/binary/mailman/
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS LTS support for Debian 10 continues