[conspire] A sharp knife is safer than a dull knife.

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Mon Oct 16 02:34:08 PDT 2023

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 18:26:14 +0000 (UTC)
"paulz at ieee.org" <paulz at ieee.org> wrote:

> Then I found Zwilling / Henckels  has an ebay store:
> https://www.ebay.com/str/zwillingjahenckels I now have 4, 5, and 6
> inch knives.  Razor sharp out of the package.  I’ve used them several
> times and they they are still very sharp.  They’re much more pleasant
> to use than serrated knives.   Looks like it will be a while before I
> need to use the honing steel.

Zwilling is mediocre and doesn't specialize in knives, so you found a
diamond in the rough.

I happen to prefer the most terrible knives ever; a dull
pseudo-serrated knife that I use most frequently to cut vegetables
against my thumb:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0028LXDQ2

After that would come knives thirty times the cost, and I'm just not
there yet in my culinary path in life.