[conspire] no audio to headphone

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 6 20:10:09 PDT 2023

I wrote:

> Nonetheless, it's claimed that Pavucontrol ("sudo apt install
> pavucontrol-qt") is the gold standard for making Pulse Audio manageable.

Noted in a reader comment on that page:

  Just to note pavucontrol-qt doesn’t allow turning off of devices on
  the configuration panel.  If you want that option you need to use
  pavucontrol.  At least this is the case on Kubuntu 21.04

So, maybe install both package pavucontrol-qt and package pavucontrol ?

I really wouldn't know, because I really don't do KDE.