[conspire] on Louis Rossmann (was: On HP printers)

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Wed Dec 27 19:39:50 PST 2023

On Wed, 27 Dec 2023 19:29:05 -0800
Syeed Ali <syeedali at syeedali.com> wrote:

> I saw a video earlier today where he talks about his side-job where he
> is working with a venture capitalist of some sort who is interested in
> technology and freedom and has been involved with various tech
> projects.  I only recall some sort of side-involvement with minds.com
> but can't remember the details at all.  I'm betting that app is
> associated with those sorts of endeavors.

I found the reference:

https://futo.org/
https://twitter.com/FUTO_Tech
https://www.minds.com/futo/

(I guess that's why I felt there was a minds.com association)

YouTube removed his announcement video for that app, but it was also
uploaded here:

https://twitter.com/FUTO_Tech/status/1719471479329353781