[conspire] On HP printers

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Tue Dec 26 06:22:25 PST 2023

Syeed Ali said on Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:02:58 -0800

> The Truth About HP: What Their Ads DON'T Tell You!
> https://youtu.be/iuhuHwxlkjs

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:29:25 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> * The narrator is amazingly effective, combining the right words with
>   the right logic. I hope he's anti-systemd so he can do a video on
>   that.

He started off as a Linux purist personally and for his business, but
was slowly forced into Windows from time constraints (Linux taking
hobby-time to wield effectively).

I got to see his full arc, and now he's settled back into his earlier
self, using Linux, looking at technology/freedom, rooting his phones
to put on another OS, etc.

I haven't seen him give a take on systemd, but I can guess at a response
equivalent to the right to repair.

I highly recommend his stuff, if only his old black and white "crotch
cam" business advice videos.