[conspire] On HP printers

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Dec 11 18:29:25 PST 2023

Syeed Ali said on Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:02:58 -0800

>A couple of times, and at the last CABAL, I've heard Rick talk about
>how printers have gone downhill and Brother is the only less-crap
>printer company of significance these days.  Related:
>

>The Truth About HP: What Their Ads DON'T Tell You!
>https://youtu.be/iuhuHwxlkjs

A few comments:

* I'll never buy another HP printer, and will think twice before buying
  any further HP laptops, even though they charge less for the same
  features.

* The practices the narrator describes are absolutely disgusting.

* The narrator is amazingly effective, combining the right words with
  the right logic. I hope he's anti-systemd so he can do a video on
  that.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21