[conspire] (forw) Fwd: San Mateo County COVID-19 Booster Vaccinations

Leo yaconsult at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:39:09 PDT 2021

The booster shots are now available at not only clinics and vaccination
sites but at all pharmacies.  I was in Costco last week and noticed more
people than usual in the pharmacy area so I asked them if they were giving
booster shots and they confirmed that they were.  I told them that I didn't
have my vaccination card with me but that I did have an electronic copy and
a picture of it on my phone.  They said that that was fine because all they
really need to know is which vaccine you have received previously and the
dates of vaccination and they would give me a new vaccination card with the
original and the booster shots all on one card.  I only had to wait about
15 minutes to get my Moderna booster shot and then completed my shopping at
Costco.  Safeway also emailed me that the booster shot was available.  So
just about any pharmacy or retail store containing a pharmacy should be
able to give you your booster shot.