[conspire] (forw) Fwd: San Mateo County COVID-19 Booster Vaccinations

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 25 13:52:41 PDT 2021

Booster clinic startstomorrow (Tuesday) at S.M. County Fairgrounds
("Event Center").  Eligibility requirements:

o  completed COVID-19 vaccination series 6+ months ago,
   and any one of

o  age 65+
o  Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
o  Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
o  Age 18+ who work in high-risk settings
o  Age 18+ who live in high-risk settings

Key terms in the last four items are detailed at
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html

There are _also_ other booster-shot venues opening (EPA's YMCA, Daly
City Youth Health Center, North Fair Oaks Health Center, San Mateo Co.
Health Center in SSF, San Mateo Co. Health Center in HMB), covered here:
https://www.smchealth.org/vaccine-clinic-calendar

P.S.:  For you Santa Clara County peons  ;->  :
https://covid19.sccgov.org/covid-19-vaccine-information#dropin
Alameda County:  https://covid-19.acgov.org/vaccines.page?#availability
S.F. County:  https://sf.gov/information/boosters-and-additional-doses
Marvellous Marin County: