[conspire] CA.US COVID-19 booster shots widely available for adults as of?2021-11-18

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 19 14:55:02 PST 2021

Bruce sent offlist personal mail, so I'm forwarding back on-list.

----- Forwarded message from Bruce Coston <jane_ikari at gmx.com> -----

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:41:14 +0100
From: Bruce Coston <jane_ikari at gmx.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [conspire] CA.US COVID-19 booster shots widely available for
	adults as of?2021-11-18

   Last I saw from my science daily type websites [ usually that's just
   aggregation at sciencex.com ] ; Side effects and lasting protection get
   bigger with subsequent shots . I'd personally recommend pfizer for
   everyone's 3rd dose . Your exact details like say no hint of side
   effects at all from dose 2 of pfizer might make moderna a good / better
   choice for your 3rd dose as it will give a broader protection . But
   good luck getting a doctor to give an opinion he'd stake his/her
   reputation on [ they seem to still say just get the same type for your
   3rd ] . - Wishing Good Health To All - Bruce

[snip]

----- End forwarded message -----