[conspire] (forw) [SB] Talk: Adam Sweet - Password Cracking With a GPU, 17th March

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 3 22:05:49 PST 2021

Birmingham LUG meeting coming up, to note on your calendars.

Converting to Pacific Time:
$ date -d 'TZ="Europe/London" 2021-03-17 19:30'
Wed Mar 17 12:30:00 PDT 2021
$

That's when the social-portion of the meeting starts.  As noted,
the technical presentation follows, an hour later.

----- Forwarded message from Adam Sweet via Sb <sb at mailman.lug.org.uk> -----