[conspire] Vaccination and software

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Thu Mar 4 15:57:03 PST 2021

I got shot #2 at the SCC Fairgrounds early today.   As I was walking in with paper in hand, the people ahead of me were having difficulty with the sunlight on the cell phone screens.
 As I was walking out the door, there was a person telling everyone to take a picture of their vaccination record.
I repeated Rick's advise that when making the reservation to do a screen save or some other means of having a print out.  Have a hard copy when you go to the appointment. She totally agreed.  It has happened that people have arrived but their cellphone battery had decided to quit.