[conspire] COVID-19 "breakthrough" infections

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jun 16 04:05:11 PDT 2021

On 15Jun2021 04:30pm (-0700), Rick Moen wrote:
> > BTW, the author's most recent novel, The End of October (Knopf, 2020), is
> > about a pandemic.
>
> Obligatory Big South American River link (but support your local
> independent book store; yay, Kepler's!):
> https://www.amazon.com/End-October-novel-Lawrence-Wright/dp/0525658653
> Since the author of _The Hot Zone_ was willing to blurb it as a
> crackerjack medical thriller, I'm willing to believe it's so.

I keep hearing that bookshop.org is the best site for linking people to book purchase pages:

	https://bookshop.org/books/the-end-of-october/9780525658658
	https://uk.bookshop.org/books/the-end-of-october-a-page-turning-thriller-that-warned-of-the-risk-of-a-global-virus/9781784165741

You can select the bookshop you want to receive commission from your sale, I *think* even if they are unconnected to the fulfilment.  The FAQ has more:

	https://bookshop.org/pages/about
	https://uk.bookshop.org/pages/about