[conspire] Mysterious freeze-ups (was: Happy New Preferred Application!)

rogerchrisman at gmail.com rogerchrisman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:38:04 PST 2021

I'm pleased to report -- nothing to report.

My Linux system has been working fine with two keyboards connected at
the same time for days now. So. Maybe installing the Nvidia driver was
the cure. I've been using it daily. Why not? It works!

Best regards,

Roger *and the trains are running up and down the Peninsula, and the
water flows from the taps, and... sourdough rises... and I still wear
a mask when I go out the front door*