[conspire] Happy New Preferred Application!

rogerchrisman at gmail.com rogerchrisman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:09:28 PST 2021

Hm, and the weird breaking up of the whole display image into tiny
pieces happened again, this time while I was using Chromium, instead
of Firefox.

Roger -on Xubuntu wondering if maybe there is a graphics log that will
give a clue as to what is causing this intermittent problem which can
take several hours of using the computer, basically a browser, before
happening.