[conspire] Happy New Preferred Application!

rogerchrisman at gmail.com rogerchrisman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:23:02 PST 2021

Hi,

Preferred Application! < Settings

[Happy New Year to you over there! Keep your distance!

*

< not pointing at a virus you cannot see.]

Is the current place in Xubunto to change Web Browser from Firefox to
Chromium or Debian Sensible Browser. [Hello! Who goes there! Keep your
distance!]

I look till I found it because Firefox has been crashing my Xubuntu.
Maybe because my screen is big. I don't like, I mean I do like my big
screen. I don't like ..

the beginning, the middle, the end!

I'm tire of the end!

It comes as a scrambling of the screen into little squares that
dis-align themselves in rows and columns. Don't Like! AGh!

Calmness.

The other gardener will comb the gravel with his rake.

Concentric circles. Waves beconning, poised in time. Here now. Now
here. Nowhere.

Maybe Chromium will not cause the dis-alignment of display chunks.
Maybe Firefox did not cause it. Maybe something else did. Maybe I will
find out never what did. Therefore I am. Maybe not.

[If I am not, then you are not either! I am not! Calmness. Illusion of time.]

Happy New Year 2021!

Roger -not yet vaccinated -some day -in a hurry -at home -at internet

The above message was brought to you be Preferred Application <
Settings. If you are not the intended recipient, then hush, it will be
all right. Unless... this wont hurt ^.